C# Design Patterns draws on new C# 3.0 language and .NET 3.5 framework features to implement the 23 foundational patterns known to working developers.
You get plenty of case studies that reveal how each pattern is used in practice, and an insightful comparison of patterns and where they would be best used or combined.
This well-organized and illustrated book includes:
- An explanation of design patterns and why they're used, with tables and guidelines to help you choose one pattern over another
- Illustrated coverage of each classic Creational, Structural, and Behavioral design pattern, including its representation in UML and the roles of its various players
- C# 3.0 features introduced by example and summarized in sidebars for easy reference
- Examples of each pattern at work in a real .NET 3.5 program available for download from O'Reilly and the author's companion web site
- Quizzes and exercises to test your understanding of the material.
With C# 3.0 Design Patterns, you learn to make code correct, extensible and efficient to save time up front and eliminate problems later.
If your business relies on efficient application development and quality code, you need C# Design Patterns.